Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Optimal Care™ Original
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Optimal Care™ cat food provides Precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition for a visible difference guaranteed or your money back.
- Nutrition to improve skin & coat in 30 days*
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
*vs previously feed grocery food
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development or Science Diet™ Kitten.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brown Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
4044 kcal/kg (504 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||35.0|
|Vitamin C||108 ppm|
|Vitamin E||729 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.53|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.36|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Optimal Care™ Original contains 1.0 oz. by weight.