Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Tender Turkey & Rice Stew dog food
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Tender Turkey & Rice Stew Nutrition for optimal digestive & skin health
- Nutrition for optimal digestive & skin health
- Delicious and juicy, mouth watering turkey in a slow cooked stew
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Adult dogs, including those with sensitive stomach or skin
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Turkey, Carrots, Pork Liver, Rice, Chicken, Rice Starch, Spinach, Green Peas, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potassium Alginate, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Chloride, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, L-Lysine, Monosodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).
|Weight of dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/3|
|20 (9,1)||2 1/3|
|30 (14)||3 1/4|
|50 (23)||4 2/3|
|60 (27)||5 1/4|
|80 (36)||6 1/2|
|100 (45)||7 3/4|
|120 (54)||8 3/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Tender Turkey & Rice Stew dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
253 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.1|
|Vitamin C||263 ppm|
|Vitamin E||960 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.99|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.95|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.